I let Fanny help me clean up Cheeky and Sizzle tracks again and pick up the clothes pins we left on their tracks. When I got her out of the van there were a lot of cars in the parking lot, but not a lot of people. She was very enthusiastic about getting out and "going tracking." While cleaning up Cheeky's tracks someone walked by with a dog and while we were walking from the first track to the second track a jogger went by. She didn't seem too concerned about them and was more concerned about finding more hot dogs.
5:15 pm Overcast/not windy/66°F at the large field at Cold Harbor Battlefield Fa nny ran down the track and pretty much ignored the food but did stop for it a couple times but not because she was nervous. She was very excited to track. Tail wagging and indicated each article without me saying or doing anything. I just stayed quiet and gave her a minute and she nudged the articles with her nose and then laid down. I think she was excited to track and excited to get to the jackpot in each article. Edit: I forgot to add that Fanny did drink from her water bottle at the end of the track. I made her lay back down at the last article and offered her water. In that position, she decided to drink a little bit.
Comments
Post a Comment